Warranty Terms & Conditions
- Warranty Period is (90) Days for the main device from Date of Receipt.
- Repair of the defective products will take normally 3 – 5 working days from the date of claiming.
- Warranty will be voided if your device is damaged from Accidents, Water, Fire, Voltage fluctuations and...
- Warranty is void if any damage caused by service (including upgrades/updates) performed by anyone who is not certified.
- Batteries, LCDs, Covers, Cables and Chargers are excluded from warranty.
- Warranty is void if any serial number/IMEI has been removed or defaced from the device.
- Warranty is void if customer doesn’t have the proof of purchase or delivery.
- Virus infections or use of the product with software not provided with the product or incorrectly installed software