The world's first IP54/IK03 certified satellite phone, has arrived. Splash resistant, dust protected, and shockproof, Thuraya XT is one of the most rugged handsets. Its extremely durable construction makes Thuraya XT ideally suited to tough environments.
Thuraya XT is ideal for everybody who moves around in areas where local networks are unreliable or non-existent. Wherever you are within Thuraya's extensive coverage area, however remote the location, you're never more than a phone call away.
The handset's GmPRS capability means you can easily send/receive emails and browse the web with your laptop or PC from anywhere, at download/upload speeds of 60/15kbps. Fax and data speeds are 9.6kbps. Thuraya XT boasts the longest battery life of any satellite handset, providing up to 6 hours talk-time and up to 80 hours standby-time.
Weighing only 193g and measuring just 128 x 53 x 26.5mm (h x w x d), Thuraya XT is incredibly compact and lightweight, but heavy on features and reliability.
- Satellite telephony
- Rugged construction - IP54/IK03 standards (dust protected, splash-water resistant, shock proof)
- 2 inch outdoor color display
- Glare-resistant display with high contrast menu - for easy readability in direct sunlight
- Battery-saving technology - Brightness Sensor for the display to reduce battery consumption
- Perfectly balanced size-to-weight ratio
- Compact size - 128 x 53 x 26.5mm (h x w x d)
- User-friendly menu structure with fast access to functions
- GPS functionality for waypoint navigation
- Long battery life - up to 6 hours talk-time/up to 80 hours standby-time
- Messaging via SMS, e-mail and fax
- Organizer including calendar and alarm functions